- Click here to download "Daily Food Diary."
- Click here to download "Patient Registration Form" for your first session with Anastasia.
- Click here to download "Patient Registration Form" for your first session with Julia.
A full session fee is charged for missed appointments or cancellations within less than 24 hours.
Please contact us directly for pricing. Nutrition therapy sessions may also be available via phone or Skype on an individual basis.
- Cash and check are all acceptable methods of payment, due at the time of the session.
- Credit card payments are accepted with an additional $5 convenience fee.
Anastasia is in-network with most Aetna and United HealthCare/Oxford insurance plans. If you have one of these insurance plans, please complete the following:
- Call your insurance provider to confirm that nutrition services are covered.
- When you call, please ask:
- What nutrition services and how many visits are covered under CPT code 97802 (initial consult)?
- What nutrition services and how many visits are covered under CPT code 97803 (nutrition follow-up visit)?
- What is my plan's deductible and co-pay?
The co-pay is balance of the deductible are due at the time of the session. If an insurance claim is denied, it is your responsibility as the patient to pay any remaining balance in full.
Julia does not currently accept insurance.
If you have an insurance plan with out-of-network benefits, you should be able to get some reimbursement from your insurance company. For those who are interested in seeing Julia, without insurance, out-of-network benefits, or currently under-employed, we may be able to offer some sliding scale rates on a case by case basis.