Click here to download 'Daily Food Diary'
Click here to download 'Patient Registration Form' for your first session
A full session fee is charged for missed appointments or cancellations within less than 24 hours.
Please contact us directly for pricing. Nutrition therapy sessions may also be available via phone or Skype on an individual basis. Cash or check are acceptable methods of payment, due at the time of the session. Credit cards are accepted with an additional $5 convenience fee.
Anastasia is in-network with most Aetna and United HealthCare/Oxford insurance plans. If you have one of these insurance plans, please complete the following steps:
- Call your insurance provider to confirm that nutrition services are covered.
- When you call, please ask:
- What nutrition services & how many visits are covered under CPT code 97802 (initial consult)?
- What nutrition services & how many visits are covered under CPT code 97803 (nutrition follow-up visit)?
- What is my plan's deductible and co-pay?
Copays are due at the time of each session. If an insurance claim is denied, it is your responsibility as the patient to pay any remaining balance in full. If you have an insurance plan with out-of-network benefits, you should be able to get some reimbursement from your insurance company.