A full session fee is charged for missed appointments or cancellations within less than 48 hours during business days and 72 hours for Monday appointments. If we both have available time in the same week, it is possible to make-up the session.
Please contact us directly for pricing. Nutrition therapy sessions may also be available via phone or Skype on an individual basis. We accept cash, check, or credit cards with an additional $5 convenience fee.
Anastasia is in-network with most Aetna and United HealthCare/Oxford insurance plans. If you have one of these insurance plans, please complete the following steps:
- Call your insurance provider to confirm that nutrition services are covered.
- When you call, please ask:
- What nutrition services & how many visits are covered under CPT code 97802 (initial consult)?
- What nutrition services & how many visits are covered under CPT code 97803 (nutrition follow-up visit)?
- What is my plan's deductible and co-pay/co-insurance?
Copays are due at the time of each session. If an insurance claim is denied, it is your responsibility to pay any remaining balance in full. If you have an insurance plan with out-of-network benefits, you should be able to get some reimbursement from your insurance company.